1. Already paid entry fees can be applied and pre-paid for 2021.
2. If necessary, contact the Race Director, Rich VanTol, for a $20 refund.
If we don’t hear from you by April 15, 2020, we will carry your paid registration fee from 2020 forward to 2021.
Please contact me with any questions. Rich VanTol, firstname.lastname@example.org, 989-233-8729
Thank You To Our Featured Platinum 2020 Sponsors:
Bay Area Runners Club – http://www.barcmi.com/
GM Powertrain Bay City – https://bit.ly/3aPhmcq
Meijer Stores (Hampton Township) – https://bit.ly/38WUkyT
Thank You, 2020 Silver and Bronze Sponsors:
– The Corcoran Family (Silver)
– The McCarthy Family (Silver)
– Elite Billing Associates, LLC (Silver)
– Thrivent Financial – Paul Gaiser, CPA, FIC (Silver)
– Prime Brothers (Silver)
– Madison Professionals PC (Silver)
– Shirts, Mugs & More (Silver)
– Saginaw Indian Chippewa Tribe (Silver)
– Sunrise Family Credit Union (Silver)
– Fraternal Order of Police – Lodge 103 (Silver)
– Marybeth Laisure Family (Bronze)
– Independent Bank (Bronze)
– LaPizza (Auburn, MI) – Bronze
– Lil’ Circle 8 Farms (Essexville, MI) – Bronze
– Karen and Dana Monville – Bronze
– Abbey & Zach Ufkes (Linda Kahler) – Bronze
Hosted by Bay City Kiwanis and Bay City Noon Optimist Clubs, please join us on April 18, 2020 at Finn Road Park.
Eagle by the Bay 3.5 Mile Eagle Run/Walk and 5.5 Mile Raptor Run
or go here for the mail-in registration form:
Please note: There will also be a FREE 1/4 mile “Eaglet” Fun Run for the kids (ages 10 and under). Each child will receive an award.
Proceeds to benefit local children & youth programs.
Registration is 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Eagle and Raptor Races start at 10:00 a.m.
Eaglet Fun Run begins at 11:00 a.m.
Awards Ceremony at 11:30 a.m.
See the Finn Road Park website for park information:
Map may be found at our Facebook site – Eagle by the Bay 2020: